What’s your perception of rejuvenation centers?
Rejuvenation centers have become increasingly popular in recent years, offering a range of services from skincare, aesthetics to pain management, and regenerative medicine. However, as the field continues to grow, there are concerns about the impact of environmental toxins on our health and wellbeing.
Recently, I was on Rachel Varga’s podcast where we discussed how the Rejuvenation centers of the future look where we are now and what is coming in regards to technology and care. We explore how we can better integrate environmental mitigation strategies into rejuvenation centers to promote overall health and wellness.
I share my personal journey of overcoming physical and emotional pain through regenerative, functional, lifestyle, energetic, and plant medicine. In our conversation, we touch on the cookie-cutter approach to aesthetics and rejuvenation, with packages of lasers and other technologies being sold without addressing the underlying environmental factors that can impact overall health and wellness.
The future of rejuvenation centers lies in a more integrative, personalized approach to care that addresses the underlying environmental factors that impact our health and wellbeing. By incorporating environmental mitigation strategies and embracing a more holistic model of care, rejuvenation centers can empower patients to co-create health and impact the world.
Here are some highlights:
- 11:00 What is it like to change healthcare?
- 15:13 What are the 3 perception changes that have had the greatest impacts on your health and wellbeing?
- 26:00 What are the key technologies to look for in optimization clinics?
- 39:00 Where are the top rated, successful and thriving clinics?
- 49:36 What can we do for free today to reduce toxins at home, and how can we work with clinics to move further for detoxing and metabolic support?
- Shop Rachel’s top skin care products, exfoliants, peels, dermal rollers, supplements and more here.
Enjoy the interview!
Leave a Reply